View Full Version : Just a quick hello!
4th January 2012, 06:33 PM
Just wanted to drop a quick note and say hello before I started posting. I am not yet the lucky mom to a Cavalier but am researching and preparing to hopefully be one sometime in the nearish future. Happy to be here and learning so much from you all already. :)
4th January 2012, 09:45 PM
Hello and welcome :) Hope you find a cavalier soon, definitely the best breed in the world :D
5th January 2012, 03:54 AM
Hi there and icon_welcome
There is a little menu on the right side of the front page here that could be a great place to start your puppy finding journey.
* CavalierTalk Puppy Buyer's Guide (http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?26677-Guide-to-buying-a-cavalier-puppy)
* Cavalier Puppy Buying Advice (http://cavalierpuppy.co.uk/)
* Cavalier Campaign Puppy Guide (http://www.cavaliercampaign.com/buying-puppy.htm)
* Buying a Cavalier Puppy (http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/entry.php?103-Buying-a-cavalier-puppy)
* Cavalier Matters (http://cavaliermatters.org/)
* Cavalier Breeders (http://www.cavalierhealth.org/breeders.htm)
I have to agree with Sunna, our little guy Jessie has brought endless joy and laughter to our home and we feel blessed to have him.
Such a beautiful and affectionate breed.
5th January 2012, 04:10 AM
Welcome, this is a great place to start your search for information on this wonderful breed. Do post and ask whatever questions you may have.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.1 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.