• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The rest of the menagerie

Kgypsey

Charlie and TK love the cats

Fox and the love of her life Ronnie

Pretty Harry (Ron's Brother)

Ron the poser
The 3 Muskateers!

I love that your cavaliers and cats get along!!!! So cute!!! I have one 7 month old puppy and a 4 year old cat. We are still working on the puppy not playing too rough with the cat. :)

I have been really lucky, Charlie is so laid back that he just got on with them and TK has just slotted on in, the cats have been really good aswell, I reckon they think they are dogs!

I love that cavaliers get along well with cats too, but if raised up from puppies with cats, nearly any dog will like (or tolerate) them.
It's a lovely collection of furries in your menagerie. Thank you for sharing the pictures!

How wonderful to see the joy of togetherness with your delightful pets.

Although I feel sure, the pets will realise they have a Royal companion in their midst - whenever the Cavalier King Charles is about :)

Back