• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

So impressed...

*Pauline*

I just had to say how happy I am with my purchases from the Cavalier Chat shop. I wasn't expecting such high quality and was pleasantly surprised (y)

I agree Pauline! I love my things from the Cavalier Matters shop. I got a mug, pads of paper, a baby Rupert, tons of stuff and love every bit of it!

Thank you, it is really nice to get feedback. We will have some new things coming into the shop in the next week or.

What did you get Pauline?
Sins

I got two stunning cards with running cavaliers on them, a bookmark with 4 cavaliers where the image looks like the dogs are moving when you tilt it, a suitcase I.D. tag and a self adhesive embroidered cavalier.

I got two stunning cards with running cavaliers on them, a bookmark with 4 cavaliers where the image looks like the dogs are moving when you tilt it, a suitcase I.D. tag and a self adhesive embroidered cavalier.

Those 3D bookmarks are so clever ( and so cheap ). Everyone that has seen them are so impressed.

Thank you for sharing this Pauline - Tania has done an amazing job sourcing so many wonderful Cavalier goodies - and having many created just for the shop, so they are unique items which you won't find anywhere else [that include the Flying Cavaliers range]

These are the bookmarks

http://cavalier-gift-shop.org/3d-flying-cavaliers-bookmark/prod_250.html

the cards are on this page

http://cavalier-gift-shop.org/greeting-cards/cat_6.html

There are new items being added all the time - look out for special goodies for Valentine's Day being added very soon...

If you look at the bottom of each page you will see that by the end of December 2011, Tania had raised and donated £10,839!!! What a fantastic achievement! The monies raised go to Rupert's Fund, the Cavalier Collection Scheme and Irish Cavalier Rescue - you can follow the links from the home page.

Back