• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dogs a healthy new future - New video from KC

The KC are getting a big slap on the back for producing this film. They fail to see that it was PDE that MADE THEM get their finger out.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...QFWPw-6AQHhYwQJ-5D_j_sQ7fzvbOm-D98ql2Frmj-YzA

I don't know what PDE did or didn't make them do either way it's nice to see improvements in health being made. I particularly enjoyed seeing the changes in the bulldog. Having a had lived with one in college and loving UGA (a mascot) its nice to see changes.

The KC have done virtually nothing -- and what has happened most definitely ONLY happened because of PDE. None of this was even on their agenda til the programme ran and there was public and parliamentary push for change. Initially they denied there were any problems at all and said nothing needed changing. What they say is happening and whether it is remotely meaningful: two different things. I've yet to find a vet, researcher or animal welfare advocate that thinks these supposed helpful changes mean much of anything when far far more is needed. But at least they admit now -- at least a little wee begrudging bit -- there are some problems in pedigree dogs. :rolleyes:

Back