• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Has anyone used Petzlife?

BeBe

It is suppose to help keep teeth clean, wondering if anyone has used it? If it works?

Noelle

We use the petzlife gel it seems to work very well.
However i also feed Kokoda ziwi peak and raw (lots of meaty bones to chew and clean) which is good for their teeth.
I also brush his teeth about twice a week, so that helps keep them clean.

Some people might think i am crazy, but he actually loves his teeth being brushed and it is good for him.
i think Brian also uses it.

Hi
Been using both the gel and spray for the last four
years on all my four girls, these are only two
of the products I use and all the girls have
all their teeth and non have had a dental . If
you are buying it in the UK i know Jay the
owner so can get it a bit cheaper for you so let me know.

Thanks for the replies, unfortunately I am in the US Brian so will need to scout a deal from here! One more question, what flavor do you think is best? I am thinking Salmon over Peppermint.... Also did you begin using as a puppy to get the pups use to it or once the adult teeth came in?

Hi
it originates in the U S , Jay owns the comp that
distributes it in the UK. Salmon in the girls favourite,
If you look under my name and recent threads you
will see pics of most of the stuff I use and read my
nightly routine which is rather intricate and a bit O T T.

Hi
Lily came to me aged 12 months and soon got used
to the nightly routine and game so you should be
OK very quickly.

Hi Shirley

jay may want a distributor in Ireland so you could get cheaper and it may turn out to be a nice little earner ,just a thought
as he mentioned it to me .

I use petzlife and I use the mint. I first got the salmon thinking the dogs would like it better. Rylie was fine with it but Max tried to rub his head off. Since I didn't like salmon kisses I bought the mint next time. Rylie was fine with it and when I tried it on Max he could tolerate it as well so I think it's a matter of personal preference.

Back