PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Valentines goodies in the shop...

Nicki
22nd January 2012, 09:09 PM
Tania has been very busy and has sourced and had made some wonderful items for Valentine's Day

http://cavalier-gift-shop.org/index.php

Some lovely cards and gorgeous cuddlies - and even chocolate Spaniels!!

[The Cavalier Matters gift shop raises money for Rupert's Fund, the Cavalier Collection Scheme and Irish Cavalier Rescue.]

KingLeo
13th February 2012, 03:01 PM
This is a lovely idea and the fact it goes to chairty even better! cl*p
Wish you all the best with this Nick. Do you keep this website the rest of with these gifts, they would make perfect birthday presents also. I ahve been quite a lucky lady this valentines day, my partner an I raely do anything on valentines day but he has surprised me to a spa treatment tomorrow (http://www.groupon.ie/vouchers/) from this site in Ireland! We have ever done anything like this before so it will be an experience for us both! I never thought I was a fan of Valentines until this really.

I hope you have an enjoyable day too!

:mexwav:

Nicki
13th February 2012, 03:16 PM
Oh what a fantastic present, have a lovely day tomorrow!

Tania manages the website, sources the products and dispatches them! I try to help where I can...and advertise! Tania has found some amazing things and has also had many items made especially for the charity so they are unique and cannot be obtained from anywhere else.

Tania is very busy getting ready for Crufts - she has a big stand booked in hall 5 if anyone is going.

Please feel free to spread the word far and wide about the shop :)

KingLeo
15th February 2012, 09:04 AM
:thnku:

Thanks it was sensational evening thanks to my lovely partner- I feel all woozy still from the lavender massage oils. :p

I will tell friend of course who will be interested, maybe I could put up a few signs in our local communtiy hall.

Chelle & Rex
15th February 2012, 05:42 PM
My OH loved his valentines card from the shop :D - delivery was superquick too I will be back again for a few more things on payday ;)