• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello, from Portugal !

Hey everyone!
I am Carla, from Portugal and I have my first CKC on 27th September, with 9 weeks.
She's Amy and she warms my heart all the time! :)

Her breed line became between a cross of polish and french line. I did my homework and surch for a dog that was not crossed inside the same family, which I think that provides most of the problems. So, as far as we can see on her pedigree, all seams right.

Here, in Portugal, Cavaliers are starting to become more popular but as they are more expensive than a yorkshire or a poodle we don't have too many. So, all information about this particular breed is hard to get, from other owners. So I joined you! And it's amazing the information I get, the similar situation, etc.

Well I keep in touch and I appologise if my english cames out a bit awkword :D

PS - If you want to ask how things work around here, be my guest!

Hi and welcome! :D I think you are our first member ever from Portugal -- a beautiful country! Glad you found us.

Thank you!!
I was trilled to found you! A lot of people that knows cavaliers inside out.
I already took a lot of laughs because I was thinking "this is exactly what mine does!". :D
Thank you for being here! I'm just stepping in! ;)

Welcome and I do hope you will enjoy reading and viewing the many interesting articles and indeed delightful photos of our much Loved Cavalier King Charles. They are a joy and bring so much happiness into our lives = every day :)

May I say how Lovely Amy is :l*v:

Welcome to the forum! Your English is fine. There are some people (on other forums) who have English as a first language and I read their posts 3 times and still do not understand!

Back