• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Companion Cavalier Club Bandanas are ready !

Tania

The fabulous handmade Bandanas beautifully embroidered with the club logo are now ready for despatch.

We found a couple of perfect posers to give you a glimpse of what is to come.

:( Where is mine?

6772518281_93a65898db.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yipee !!

6772522855_7c509443c8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Me and my Gal
:eek:

6772486351_e57d0d9fae.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looking so pretty.

6772490725_6d63c33967.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:( Where is mine?

poor Dougall he looks devastated!!

So pleased he got one too, I wouldn't have been able to sleep if you hadn't posted a photo of him wearing one ;) :)

The bandanas look fabulous, thank you so much to the design, sourcing and construction team :thnku:

Tommy can't wait for his to arrive...

Neither of my boys are really bandana-wearing types, so I'll probably end up wearing it myself!!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

They are lovely. Much better than the little vests that other places give you. Irish Therapy Dogs gave me a vest with their logo for Belle to wear, but she hates it, because if the velcro strips underneath.
Those are beautiful colours too. Well done!

Tania, they are lovely ! I`m not sure whether Spangle will wear it or not, she`s not too keen on anything around her neck, but like Kate, I`ll wear it with pride !!!:eek:

Tania, they are lovely ! I`m not sure whether Spangle will wear it or not, she`s not too keen on anything around her neck, but like Kate, I`ll wear it with pride !!!:eek:

I'm tickled pink ( and blue ) I really think they are great.

Well done Tania and Jan. What a wonderful team you make. cl*p

I think I will pinch Faith's to wear when helping on the stall at Crufts.

We took great care to make sure the material was very soft and light (in weight). There is plenty of length in the bit that ties around the neck so you can either not tie it or tie it very loosely so it
doesn't touch the neck area.
They are all packed and will be sent first class tomorrow morning.

Just received the bandana.. It's lovely, the design is cute. Shame Murphy isn't here to wear it. He's at the vets having tooth extraction :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modelling our new Club bandanas!

Bandanas.jpg

the fabric is indeed very soft and light and the embroidery has been beautifully created.

I received Little Joe's bandana yesterday. It's absolutely gorgeous. I will have to wait to try it on him until we are next at show, as the other four were not happy that Joe should have something that they do not.

Ahh can't have jealous Cavaliers :)

You can actually order extra ones for the rest of the family if you would like to - pm sandrac on the board

Ahh can't have jealous Cavaliers :)

You can actually order extra ones for the rest of the family if you would like to - pm sandrac on the board

For all our members wanting extra bandanas for the rest of their gang, then you can send a paypal payment for £2.30 per bandana, with instructions as which colour, to [email protected] . I can then send them straight off to you. Poor Jan is frantically sewing as I write in order to keep up with demand.;)

Spot the imposter!

IMG_0588800x600.jpg

:p Piper (the Honourary Cavalier) and Rufus (the Genuine Article)

Last edited:
are they the bandanas you recive when you join the group? mine will have to share between all 3 haha

Back