• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Porter says hello!

Porter

vHello everyone!

I have been lurking around these boards for some time reading, and finally decided to post and introduce myself and my little boy Porter. Porter was the only pup to make it in his litter, so he holds an really special place in my heart. But despite heing an only child he has quite some spunk with other dogs and puppies he has met! And what I adore about him is he was born Black and Tan with a white blaze, and 3 weeks later had turned into a full Tri-Color. But enough babbling, here are some pics! I look forward to reading more on these boards, and talking with everyone and sharing my experiences!

Porters's Dad,

Tim
6842757065_0a62bbf4a7.jpg

6842759521_d56aae38e4.jpg

6842764295_8743fb6c9f.jpg

6842756965_0399fa2e81.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome! Could you re-post the pics? I can't wait to hear more stories about Porter!

Apologies! I was pasting the wrong URL into my image tag. All fixed now, and Porters pictures are up!

Oh my goodness that is incredible how his coloring changed!!!! Porter is VERY handsome. Welcome to Cavalier Talk! I have an 8 month old Tri color named Sonny. I look forward to seeing more pictures of little Porter. :)

Back