• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy poops? is this normal???

DebbieDee

Hi all, have had my puppy for 2 weeks now and she is acting a little strange when she has a poop. She goes out to garden without problem and has her poo but then sits in the pooping position for ages after and looks as though she is still trying to get more out, I can see her little tail flicking as though she is trying but nothing more comes out. Then when she eventually stops which is usually after about 5 mins (which to me seems a long time for her to be sat there trying with nothing coming out) we sometimes get the bottom scraping along the floor and sometimes don't.

I've mentioned it to the vet who checked her glands and these were fine and she is fully wormed up to date so I'm at a loss and wondered if anyone else has experienced this and if its something or nothing to worry about?

Thanks all xxx

Debbie & Maisy Moo xx

Um, heh, could she have a bit of eaten hair (or some other offender) tickling her rump? I know grass has been an issue for a few dogs...(and it always seems it's Mom's job to help them with that, lol).

can't see anything and she's been doing this for a few weeks now??? am at a loss, maybe she is just a bit odd lol she is certainly a little mad :) xx

Back