• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

HollyDog

Hi Everyone,

Just found the board after googling for some Cavalier King Charles Forums (you were the top link!!) Myself and my wife have a 4 1/2 month old Tri colour bitch called Holly.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and your Cav's :)

Hello and welcome to Cavalier Talk. We love to see puppy photos - do you have any to post?
You will find this forum a great resource for all things Cavalier.

Hello and a big hug to Holly :)

I feel sure you will enjoy browsing and contributing on this wonderful website.

Hi there! Welcome to you and your Holly to Cavaliertalk, it's a great place to visit, and chock full of anything you ever wanted to know about cavaliers.

lindylou

hi
icon_welcomelooking forward to seeing some pics of holly good luck with her
i to have a 3.9 yrs old tri called louie

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the warm welcome! So glad we stumbled upon the site, we have been looking to meet other Cav owners :)

A little background on Holly -

Holly is 4 1/2 months old, shes the most loving sweet little angel anyone could ever wish for. She loves cuddles and playing fetch (Although she hasn't quite mastered the part of giving you the ball back yet!!) She enjoys rides in the car and long walks in the park (oh and lets not forget the sleep in the car on the way home!)

Holly is currently a little under the weather, she is fine in herself, bubbly and full of energy yet she has suffered with an upset tummy pretty much since she joined our family. At first we put it down to the stress of moving house etc but as it didnt clear up we took her to the vets for more advice. The Vet advised that it could be either stress or that she needed worming but would not give her, her injections as he thought it may cause her tummy problems to worsen. He prescribed antibiotics and whilst Holly was taking them her tummy improved. However, once the course of tablets were finished Holly's tummy soon returned to its previous state. Next we considered worming, as the vet thought she may need a higher dose. Turns out this wasn't the problem. We have visited the vet today who has advised the problem could be a tummy infection or liver problems :( We have to take stool samples for the next 3 days and take them into the vets on Friday and await the results. Poor Girl :( Shes as lively as ever, you wouldn't know there was a thing wrong with her - Little warrior!

She has her big teeth coming through at the moment and has been so good, There hasn't been one bit of furniture chewed at all, shes done so well. She has lots of toys that have been destroyed though! ha ha!

Toilet training is a little challenging with Holly, She hasn't got to grips with it yet, We watch her like a hawk and any signs shes about to go we take her into the garden, She doesn't make a sound, she has had a few accidents but that generally when we havent been watching her closely enough - so our fault really.

Anyway, I won't keep you much longer, here are some pictures of our little princess :) (I'm not sure how to get them directly into this post?)

Back