• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bakers dog food advert

meljoy

Has anyone seen the new advert for Bakers dog food? Apparently they play a high pitch frequency that only dogs can hear whilst its playing. It was on last night and we all watched Leo who completely ignored the TV and didnt react at all... icon_whistling
Other dogs have barked at the TV or shown interest.....I thought maybe it was a cavalier thing, in todays Times paper the editor said her dog slept through the whole thing completly ignoring it.....guess what he is.....a lovely little ruby cavalier !!

Hi Mel

I heard somewhere that the only problem about this new advert is that nobody has a TV capable of emitting any
noise at the required frequency, so no wonder our dogs don't react ,is it then another marketing ploy .!

Hi Mel

I heard somewhere that the only problem about this new advert is that nobody has a TV capable of emitting any
noise at the required frequency, so no wonder our dogs don't react ,is it then another marketing ploy .!

Absolutley a gimmick....didnt work in this house though !!!

Back