PDA

View Full Version : Bella takes advantage...cheeky girl!

Alana
15th February 2012, 11:27 AM
Last night Ryan and I went to bed late and at some point during the night I went to the bathroom (where Bella sleeps) I must have been fast asleep and did not close the door when I left the bathroom, because at about 4am Ryan came into the room and said "Is Bella with you?" I lifted my head and sure enough she was sound asleep curled up beside me. :l*v: So she jumped on the bed and curled up without waking us. I didn't have the heart to put her back to bed.

apwerner
16th February 2012, 06:10 AM
So sweet! Good luck, that's sort of how sleeping in our bed started with Forrest (his dad was out of town and I fell asleep playing with him on the bed). I woke up and he was next to me and he hasn't slept in his kennel since :) they're such great cuddlers :D

Alana
16th February 2012, 09:52 AM
Yeah but then there will be more furry friends than people on our bed! ;) Me, Ryan, Chloe and Max (the cats) and Bella :yikes

cavalover
17th February 2012, 01:16 AM
Every night is an internal battle over letting Butters come to bed with me or not. He doesn't put up a fuss anymore about going into his crate, but his cute little looks make me almost give in every time.

ashleighelizabeth
17th February 2012, 01:27 AM
Alana, did she have trouble going back to her crate the next night?

I'm always tempted to let Sonny snuggle in bed for a little while too!!!! Sonny seems to like his crate though. When he stayed at a dog sitter's for a weekend, the lady told me that he put himself to bed each night before anyone else had gone to bed! So cute :)

Alana
17th February 2012, 05:31 AM
Nup! She went straight to bed!