• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Forrest iPhone Photo Dump!

apwerner

I take far too many pictures of Forrest...I've had a camera in his face since day 1, and I swear he knows exactly what to do when I take it out...it's hilarious to watch him pose for me. My iPhone is totally clogged with pictures of him, so I thought I'd post a few of my favorites from this February. Sorry for the poor quality, something was wrong with my iPhone camera, and I got it replaced yesterday, but most of these were taken with the bad lens. Just adore this little guy. He'll be 6 months old on February 27th!

Watching the Kansas basketball game wearing his KU football jersey

Very very sleepy boy on Valentine's Day cuddling with his Christmas present (reindeer stuffed animal).

I love the way he puts his paw like that...so sweet

Daddy eating a Valentine's Day cupcake...Forrest was intrigued.

Up close and personal :D

Forrest actually loves looking at himself in the self-facing camera on the iPhone. This is a picture where he was looking at himself on the screen. So funny.

Sweet boy enjoying a Sunday afternoon with me.

Another funny sleeping picture...he seemed so comfortable, I couldn't stand to move him.

Puppy legs all tangled up.

I've been working out of town a lot lately...I saw Forrest for the 1st time in a week and he absolutely attacked me with kisses. The result? Forrest had lipstick all over his fur...and it wouldn't come out!

This one is tiny because Tony texted it to me from his phone after the appointment, but this is from yesterday after Forrest had his first grooming appointment!

Forrest is so adorable!!!! He is looking so grown up in these new pictures compared to the Christmas pics!!! I love it! My iphone is completely filled with Sonny. :D

I'm guilty of taking wayyyyy too many pictures of my dogs, too!!

I love that 2nd last photo of Forrest... he looks so old and wise there.. it's like he's saying "oh, young child.. the many things you've yet to discover...".. LOL

Back