• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello!

MadeleineSarah

My name is Madeleine and I am Mummy to Oliver who is an almost 2 year old Blenheim boy.
I am a first time dog owner and Oliver is such a little champ I cannot rate the breed highly enough.
He is called Oliver in reference to Cromwell and I like to call him my little Lord Protector when he barks in the garden! ;)

He is still intact and I am wondering about neutering him now that he is full grown.
I would be keen to hear from everyone who has had a male neutered and if you regretted it? (I can't put them back! lol)

I am eager to know if anyone suffers from weight problems or a wiry coat post op?
Also Oliver is quite submissive with other dogs (not my friends cocker mentioned later) and I am concerned about this being exacerbated.
We are very active and he isn't a big eater so the weight doesn't worry me as much.

Just for back ground, the reason I am not just leaving him intact is that the last time we saw my friends female Cocker a full week past the end of her latest season he was obsessed and seemed frustrated and there was "nothing behind his eyes" he was fully focused on Chloe and I might as well not have been there. :S

Looking forward to your insight. :)

Madeleine & Oliver

Back