• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello everyone :)

Lin69

hi everyone ,

i have 2 lovely chaps , charlie ( ex b/f named him ) aged 8/9yrs and is a tri colour and i have ollie who is 6mths , and blenhiem ......and keeps me on my toes lol... charlie is a bit of an old man and loves nothing more than eat and sleep :rolleyes: .... ollie is really active but loves a good cuddle when he tires himself out ;) xxx

Hi!!!

I am not a cavalier owner yet. But I'm hanging out here anyway- dreaming of the day I actually get to own one. I am also looking into working with rescue groups so I can at least visit with them soon. You will find people are SUPER nice and have amazing advice and lot of cute pix!

Melissa

icon_welcome I have an 8 month old tri named Sonny. He also keeps me on my toes. :) I look forward to seeing pictures of your two guys!

Back