PDA

View Full Version : Lost/Stolen - Blenheim Baby Girl "Lola" 4 Months Old Grangetown Sunderland UK

Brian M
28th February 2012, 02:13 PM
Would you just look at this poor little girl stolen and she's not microchipped. Makes my blood run cold.

Lost/stolen - Grangetown, Sunderland, SR2
Stolen from back garden - 4 month old blenheim bitch - Lola. Not microchipped and wearing a pink collar.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=37373

Brian M
29th February 2012, 11:45 AM
Hi

Superb News

A tip off from local people led the police to Lola...... Lola is safe and sound at home.

She was taken approximately 4 miles to another part of Sunderland. Police followed a tip off from Lola's Facebook page, went to an address and returned with Lola... just before midnight.

pippa
29th February 2012, 12:36 PM
Great news!!!

Karlin
29th February 2012, 06:48 PM
I hope the owners chip their dog and have learned to never leave a dog **much less a puppy that young in winter!** ALONE outside. :sl*p: This is a totally preventable situation and should never have happened -- very lucky owners to get their dog back as that is rarely how such sad stories end.

HowardtheSpanner
29th February 2012, 08:39 PM
Oh lordy, how terrifying!! Microchipping is so important for all dogs (and, of course, not leaving them outside alone!) I worry about Howard on walks, even with perfect recall. Leaving my sight for even a second could be an opportunity for someone to steal him...and Cavi's are so attractive and sought after!