PDA

View Full Version : New from NC

Kristy4
29th February 2012, 04:47 PM
Hello. I'm a new member here. I have owned a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel in the past. In 2008 I purchased my baby girl Chloe at 12 weeks of age and had her until she was 11 months. I had her fixed and something must of went wrong because a week later she passed. Of course when you get your pets fixed you sign a waver and the vets office wouldn't do anything and acted like it wasn't their problem. That was the last time I used that vets office. Now that many years have passed, I feel I will soon be ready for another baby. So I've contacted my breeder and have been placed on the waiting list for next year around May 2013 time frame. I know that seems way off, but totally worth the wait for a precious baby Cavalier. So here I am, to look at pictures and interact with other Cavalier owners and prepare myself to be a puppy owner again. In case I forgot anything, I am here to learn all over again. ;)

Here is a picture of my Chloe a few months before she passed:
http://i43.tinypic.com/24m73o3.jpg

cavalover
1st March 2012, 03:19 AM
So sorry to hear about your Chloe. She was such a beauty! What a heartbreaking time that must have been :( It is great you have gotten on the waiting list. Before you know it, next year will be here and you will be ready for your new baby.

Sydneys Mom
1st March 2012, 03:33 AM
Chloe was beautiful, so sorry you had her for such a short time. Glad you found this forum. Hope you will find a lot of friends here.

Autaven
1st March 2012, 12:47 PM
Sorry to hear about Chloe, she was beautiful! Hope next year comes around quick for you :)

Kristy4
3rd March 2012, 01:15 PM
Thank you everyone! This place sure does have a lot of great information!