• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New from NC

Kristy4

Hello. I'm a new member here. I have owned a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel in the past. In 2008 I purchased my baby girl Chloe at 12 weeks of age and had her until she was 11 months. I had her fixed and something must of went wrong because a week later she passed. Of course when you get your pets fixed you sign a waver and the vets office wouldn't do anything and acted like it wasn't their problem. That was the last time I used that vets office. Now that many years have passed, I feel I will soon be ready for another baby. So I've contacted my breeder and have been placed on the waiting list for next year around May 2013 time frame. I know that seems way off, but totally worth the wait for a precious baby Cavalier. So here I am, to look at pictures and interact with other Cavalier owners and prepare myself to be a puppy owner again. In case I forgot anything, I am here to learn all over again. ;)

Here is a picture of my Chloe a few months before she passed:
24m73o3.jpg

Last edited:
So sorry to hear about your Chloe. She was such a beauty! What a heartbreaking time that must have been :( It is great you have gotten on the waiting list. Before you know it, next year will be here and you will be ready for your new baby.

Chloe was beautiful, so sorry you had her for such a short time. Glad you found this forum. Hope you will find a lot of friends here.

Sorry to hear about Chloe, she was beautiful! Hope next year comes around quick for you :)

Back