• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introduce yourself

Tilly Flop

Hello,

I feel quite guilty because I haven't been on here since before we adopted our cavalier :eek:

This is Harvey who we rescued from Many Tears in August 2009. He was born on a South Wales puppy farm & has a paw missing on one of his front legs. Thankfully the leg has grown at the same rate as his others & sometimes people don't realise his deformity. He is a much loved pet to me & my husband, Steven. We had an 8 year old cat when we adopted him & have recently adopted another kitten - Harvey & Toyah are now firm friends & Toyah thinks she's a dog.

Harvey has passed the Kennel Club's Good Citizen Dog Scheme Puppy Foundation to the first level but his failure to walk to heel prevented him rising to the next level.

He's been neutered as have all our pets & although was a sorry man after the operation is now fine.

Christine xx

This was when we first got him - he was then called Darwin
darwinbelle004.jpg

Back home in Lincolnshire

P1000688.jpg

P1000715.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

P1020193.jpg

Again sorry I've neglected the forum - with Harvey around time has passed so quickly.

Harvey is so handsome, and what a beautiful story. He looks like he is very happy in his forever home with you, Christine

Welcome back Christine, isn`t Harvey a poppet! He looks a very happy boy now and I think he`s lucky finding you! I think we all understand about time seeming to fly by when looking after our pets.:)

So handsome!!! My Mother has a dog that had to have 2 paws removed due to mistreatment. She was very sick when she was found- someone dumped her still alive (but not by much) in the city dump she was about 4 months old.My dad found her when he went to dumb a truck full of trash from cleaning out a shed. He thought he was just taking a stray in to the vet to be put down but our vet had another idea. She wanted to try and save her. My parents put a LOT of money in her vet care and she's a happy little monster today. She doesn't know she has any problems, she doesn't care. Its funny tho cause shes taller in the back than the front lol

Melissa

Back