• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

2012 calendar totals

Nicki

I am pleased to announce that the 2012 calendars raised a grand total of £1,342!! cl*pcl*pcl*pcl*p

This was truly amazing, and we are very grateful to everyone who entered their photos and to those who bought calendars. Also to Sandy Smith who had the unenviable task of judging the entries!

A massive :thnku: to Tania of Cavalier Matters who very kindly donated the costs of having the calendar produced and printed - and kept me sane throughout!

£330 was raised from the charge for entries and donations and £1,012 from sales of the calendars. The monies raised were divided between Rupert's Fund, The Cavalier Collection Scheme and Irish Cavalier Rescue.

This was the first year we had produced two separate calendars, one general calendar and one featuring puppies only, in response to repeated requests over the years - a considerable amount of extra work. It was therefore rather disappointing that sales of the puppy calendar were limited, so we will only be producing one calendar this year.

I believe that there are still a few calendars available for sale in the gift shop for those who missed out

http://cavalier-gift-shop.org/cavalier-king-charles-spaniel-calender-2012/prod_174.html

http://cavalier-gift-shop.org/cavalier-king-charles-spaniel-2012-puppy-calendar/prod_173.html

large.jpg

#### Don't forget to start taking photos for next year's calendars!! and sort out your old photos ####

Themes in previous years have included, these may be changed but hopefully it will give you some ideas :)

January - Snow
February - Loving
March - Spring
April - Prettiest bitch
May - Handsomest dog
June - Cavaliers at play
July - Digitally Manipulated images
August - Cavaliers and their companions
September - Happiest Cavalier
October - Autumn
November – Oldies but goodies [over 7s]
December - Christmas