• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oliver enjoying the good weather

MadeleineSarah

On Sunday 11th March it was lovely and hot. We went for a long walk and managed to get the following action shots of my little mucky pup! ;)

52848b86-230c-6ff9.jpg

52848bc5-232d-7491.jpg

Having a drink

5284f81b-2369-397b.jpg

When we got home I had walked 7 miles. Oliver had gone significantly further!
He slept most of the afternoon only stirring to have his bed stolen by our cat Cosmo.

52848bc5-2407-f8b8.jpg

He was awake again in the evening though, begging me to play fetch with his new squeaky egg!

5284f81b-2447-6b4f.jpg

Did anyone else get out in the good weather? Going to be horrible this weekend apparently. :(

Madeleine & Oliver

Love the pictures.
Sunday was beautiful, where did you go? I remember you don’t live far from Cademan Wood. Unfortunately my Ebony can’t walk that many miles, she could but it would make her very unwell after with her CM. Also I can’t do that many miles anymore because of my knees. We went to Swithland Woods where the little stream runs along the lovely big field.

Harley is the same, after 1 hours rest he gets the ball and wants to play.

We went up Loughborough rd, round Whitwick Quarry, on to Mount St Bernard's Abbey. Across Blackbrook resevoir, along Charley rd to the windmill. Across the fields to Cademan woods through them and home! Phew!

I love swithland woods too.

M&O

Back