• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi!

AngCain

Im a 25 year old woman from Norway, and our family includes me, my soon to be husband and our two cavaliers. I've recently got my breedername and hope to learn more about my dogs pedigree, and perhaps learn more about other ways of dealing with many of the Cavalier health issues.

Arja (Midnight Specials Cockie) is a lovely 3 year old blenheim bitch. We are active within freestyle and obedience, and we hope to mate her within this year.
Cava (Mussegaardens Miss Cava) is our "baby" 2 year old tricolor. Cava has a very good nose, and we are training traces and obedience.

Hello and welcome! We have quite a few members doing activities with their dogs.

Some of the Scandinavian clubs are quite good on health issues. If you are considering breeding, you will want to be very sure about heart clearances via a cardiologist, and SM status (using MRI scans) in particular, with records of your dog's own parents too. And of course, have similar information on the stud dog. There are MVD and SM breeding protocols to follow, too. It generally takes time to find other health-focused, testing breeders.

I believe info on SM has been translated into Norwegian on Clare Rusbridge's site and that there's a website on SM and health issues as well in Norway. (y)

Back