PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Jenny Gough
24th March 2012, 04:20 PM
My name is Jenny and I live in Cheshire and have two Blenheims both diagnosed with SM - one very advanced and the other not actually showing any symptoms yet. I found out about this site through Cavalier Companions. I am looking forwards to chatting to everyone about our little 'babies' :-)

Margaret C
25th March 2012, 12:06 AM
My name is Jenny and I live in Cheshire and have two Blenheims both diagnosed with SM - one very advanced and the other not actually showing any symptoms yet. I found out about this site through Cavalier Companions. I am looking forwards to chatting to everyone about our little 'babies' :-)

Hello Jenny,

icon_welcome Nice to see you have made your way here.

There is a lot of people from many different countries on this forum. Many of us have SM affected cavaliers so we are able to advise & support each other.

You will find quite a few people you know from the Companion Club facebook page

lindylou
27th March 2012, 08:43 PM
hi

icon_welcomelooking forward to seeing some pics

Brian M
27th March 2012, 09:02 PM
Hello Jenny

We have four young madams one of each colour and Daisy has SM and Rosie has CM and Poppy and Lily are OK and we all live in Cheshire .

Jasperxxgabby
27th March 2012, 11:56 PM
Hi Jenny welcome to the forum :)

tealcisgod04
28th March 2012, 12:51 AM

Hey! b*n*n*