• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harry been attack

matties mum

my little Harry was attack this morning by 2 G S D took him to the vets he has got a bite on his back and is very sore
---Aileen

Hi Aileen.
I'm so glad it isn't more serious.You must be so upset by this..
Poor little Harry,what does the vet say?
Wishing him a very speedy recovery after his ordeal.Hope you're ok too.
Sins

hi
so sorry to read harry has being attacked hope he gets better soon
give him a kiss and cuddle from louie and his mum

The vet says if he was a small cavalier he would have died I ran to get him out the way but the black dog would not let go of him
---Aileen

It's sickening that vicious dogs are let do something like this.
It makes me so angry every time I read about these kind of attacks.
Sins

That's appalling. Poor Harry and what a shock for you too. Sounds like Harry was lucky that his injuries weren't worse.

Hope the bite wounds are not too serious and Harry is not too uncomfortable now! I always worry about aggressive dogs when walking mine, as things can happen so quickly.

Poor Harry and poor you. Its sickening and frightening.
What did the owner of the GSD have to say?
Wishing you and Harry all the best.

Wishing Harry a speedy recovery. Hope he will get over the shock also you must have been in shock. I’m always scared that anything like this will happen. The owners of dogs like that mostly get away with it.

Thinking of you and sending healing thoughts for Harry, what a terrible thing to happen:(

Oh my :( I am so sorry!!! This is horrible. Sending lots of love and prayers to Harry.

He is probably in some shock I bet, which would put him off food/drink. Poor boy. Maybe try some chicken broth in water. I am so sorry :(

'The owner did not say anything
my little Harry is not eating or drinking '
Poor little lad. He's must be really shocked -have you anything like rescue remedy that you could squirt a little into his mouth?
Hope he is feeling better this morning. Shame on the GS owner for saying nothing.

Thinking of Harry and you and hoping he is feeling a little better today - this is the thing I dread with dogs off of leads, shame on the owner, I would be be so upset if a dog of mine ever attacked anyone, but some people just don`t care.

i am always very wary of gsds in particular
my ruby and i were attacked by one i saw it coming and got down to pick ruby up
but he was too quick and was on us i managed to keep ruby tucked under my body (and she musta sensed and never moved)
so the dog bit me leaving a large bleeding cut on my forehead.
the owner casually walked over grabbed dog and said 'he dont like other dogs' i was so shaken i didnt speak
i sympathise with you and hope harry will be ok
please let us know how you and harry are keeping
love and kisses ruth+ruby oxo

Back