PDA

View Full Version : Lolas new sleeping postion!

NurseSophie89
24th March 2012, 10:23 PM
Thought i'd post this funny picture for you guys! Lolas new favourtie thing to do is that anytime I sit down on the floor she potters over and sits ontop of me like this and dozes off! Bless! It all started out when I sat down to tie my laces and she decided to sit on me so I couldnt leave, and now its become a regular occurence! Too cute!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7179/7012038865_17db55bc99.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/75772322@N07/7012038865/)

cavalover
24th March 2012, 10:35 PM
Lola is adorable!

Kristy
25th March 2012, 12:30 AM
aww how sweet! i used to lay on my stomach on the floor and read a good book. Chloe would always come lay on my legs and use my butt as a pillow. lol oh how i miss her...

NurseSophie89
25th March 2012, 02:01 AM
aww how sweet! i used to lay on my stomach on the floor and read a good book. Chloe would always come lay on my legs and use my butt as a pillow. lol oh how i miss her...

I think cavies see us as human pillows, lola also sleeps with her head in my cleavage haha! I fear she'll suffocate!
Aww bless little chloe! Do you have any others or are you thinking of getting another?

dellis
25th March 2012, 08:52 PM
oh, thats so cute! my daisy sits like that on me all the time with the other two tucked in on either side!:)

waldor
26th March 2012, 10:38 PM
Before I read the post and first saw the photo, I thought your pink socks were on Lola's legs, sticking straight out behind her. LOL Sophie thinks we are her human pillows, too. Must be a CKCS thing.

NurseSophie89
27th March 2012, 03:46 AM
Before I read the post and first saw the photo, I thought your pink socks were on Lola's legs, sticking straight out behind her. LOL Sophie thinks we are her human pillows, too. Must be a CKCS thing.

Hahaha! Lola does have massive feet(paws) but not quite that big!! I really think it is a CKCS thing, anywere I sit, shes ontop of me in minutes! So cute!

Kristy
28th March 2012, 02:12 PM
I think cavies see us as human pillows, lola also sleeps with her head in my cleavage haha! I fear she'll suffocate!
Aww bless little chloe! Do you have any others or are you thinking of getting another?

I haven't been able to emotionally get another Cavalier yet. I am currently on the waiting list for next Feb/March/April 2013 time frame with my breeder. Very excited!

NurseSophie89
31st March 2012, 11:07 PM
I haven't been able to emotionally get another Cavalier yet. I am currently on the waiting list for next Feb/March/April 2013 time frame with my breeder. Very excited!

I completley understand, Not until you feel ready. Thats fab, not too long to wait, the time will fly in I am sure!!x