PDA

View Full Version : Black and Tan Cavalier went missing from front garden Clonsilla Dublin 15

rach73
2nd April 2012, 09:43 AM
Hi, this is very urgent our much loved balck and tan cavalier has been lost since 12:30 am yesterday we have already put leaflets through the letterboxes of about 300 houses in the surrounding estates and put up posters in the shops and on the lamp posts in the local park. I wonder if you might share this please we are about to contact all the pounds and vets at 9 am when they open. he is microchipped and neutered he is five years old his three other friends miss him and we just want him back we have offered a reward I have been out since 7 putting more leaflets in doors.

http://www.lostdogs.ie/lost-dog-on-01-apr-2012-in-clonsilla-dublin-15-d3624/

If anyone comes across him or sees or hear anything please contact me on 0877616698

Thank you

Karlin
2nd April 2012, 06:05 PM
I would also post them out near some halting sites and let people there know you are offering a reward in case they7 hear of the dog anywhere. Be very clear that he is microchipped and neutered and cannot be bred from. Maybe talk to the guards first about where to go.

pippa
2nd April 2012, 07:12 PM
Do hope you find him soon, have shared on my FB page...

Charlifarley
2nd April 2012, 07:24 PM
It says he is reunited on the website, so I hope that's a good news story!

Nicki
2nd April 2012, 10:36 PM
Thanks for the update Shirley - fantastic news!!