PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

ladybug11
5th April 2012, 02:06 AM
Hi everyone! I'm new to the site - just looking for a place where I can get tips and advice on taking care of my very adorable CKC puppy. She's my first puppy (we had 1 family dog, a German shepard, growing up - after that only cats). I am currently a student in an apartment w/ my roommate who, thank God, also loves dogs.My puppy's name is Lady but I often call her Ladybug. Her current interests are: eating grass, chasing her tail, pretending to be shy, jumping on people, licking people, people in general, and looking pretty. Here is a picture:http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4175&d=1333587086Really it should be illegal to look like that.Overall I am obsessed with her and she'll probably develop neurosis because I can't stop kissing her, snuggling her, squeezing her, playing with her and loving her. The training is going pretty well. She's smart and picks up quickly, even w/ the potty training! I feel very lucky that she's been so easy. She was into chewing up all my stuff...but that only lasted a week or so. And the vet says she is in excellent health! Except for some BM issues....which I will spare you from on this particular post because it's yucky and TMI. icon_blshing Not that major though, so again, I feel pretty lucky.They really are the sweetest, cutest dogs ever.

MomObvious
5th April 2012, 12:02 PM
She is super cute. Well you've come to the right place . Welcome!

Melissa

Love my Cavaliers
5th April 2012, 02:10 PM
Well, as you can tell since I have four cavaliers that I am also obsessed with them! Lady is so cute. Enjoy her and keep posting more pictures as she grows.

ashleighelizabeth
5th April 2012, 02:35 PM
Welcome!!! Lady is adorable! I have a 10 month old named Sonny. He was also my first dog other than dogs we had when I was growing up. I can't wait to see more pictures of sweet Lady!

ladybug11
5th April 2012, 11:49 PM
Thanks everyone!! She is pretty stinking cute. All cavaliers are pretty adorable, though. With eyes like that, floppy ears, grinch feet AND flappy lips...just not fair.