• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello!

ladybug11

Hi everyone! I'm new to the site - just looking for a place where I can get tips and advice on taking care of my very adorable CKC puppy. She's my first puppy (we had 1 family dog, a German shepard, growing up - after that only cats). I am currently a student in an apartment w/ my roommate who, thank God, also loves dogs.My puppy's name is Lady but I often call her Ladybug. Her current interests are: eating grass, chasing her tail, pretending to be shy, jumping on people, licking people, people in general, and looking pretty. Here is a picture:
attachment.php
Really it should be illegal to look like that.Overall I am obsessed with her and she'll probably develop neurosis because I can't stop kissing her, snuggling her, squeezing her, playing with her and loving her. The training is going pretty well. She's smart and picks up quickly, even w/ the potty training! I feel very lucky that she's been so easy. She was into chewing up all my stuff...but that only lasted a week or so. And the vet says she is in excellent health! Except for some BM issues....which I will spare you from on this particular post because it's yucky and TMI. icon_blshing Not that major though, so again, I feel pretty lucky.They really are the sweetest, cutest dogs ever.

Well, as you can tell since I have four cavaliers that I am also obsessed with them! Lady is so cute. Enjoy her and keep posting more pictures as she grows.

Welcome!!! Lady is adorable! I have a 10 month old named Sonny. He was also my first dog other than dogs we had when I was growing up. I can't wait to see more pictures of sweet Lady!

Thanks everyone!! She is pretty stinking cute. All cavaliers are pretty adorable, though. With eyes like that, floppy ears, grinch feet AND flappy lips...just not fair.

Back