• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jazz here xx

shyjazz

Hello!
So sorry, brain like a seive, thought I had introduced myself
Im Jazz, on a few dog sites.
Ive got 3 dogs, trudy, yorkie, ruby, shihtzu cross and mouse, a pug cross

trudy is 7. shes had a couple of fits,this has lead to an MRI which shockingly showed SM!
that was a month ago. last week, shes started leaking wee, and falling over. her back leg is weak and she suddenly cant get up the stairs. Ive read the info, but Im not well myself and cant take in all the facts.
when they get to this point, does it shorten their lives? shes at the vets friday

thank you xxx

Oh dear Jazz,

I am so sorry to hear that Trudy has SM.
There are quite a few people on here with dogs in the same position, I am sure they can help you.

Madeleine & Oliver x

Hello Jazz,
Sorry to read about Trudy. You've certainly come to the right place for info and support.
With the right medication it does not necessarily mean Trudys life will be shortened. If you write in the SM thread of this forum many people will give advice.

Mel

Back