PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in Colchester

jacquiann
15th April 2012, 01:31 PM
Hi I'm Jacqui, I live in a village just outside Colchester UK with hubby & our Princess Mimi (Lhasa Apso) & Prince Bailey (BSH Tom). ;)
We are currently fostering a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel through Friends of the Animals RCT. She is a gorgeous ruby ex breeding bitch called Carys & so gentle & loving. Hopefully she will be going to her forever-home this week & we will miss her terribly. :l*v: She only has one fault & that's the snoring lol, however we are going to get some ear plugs. :-D

Nicki
15th April 2012, 09:12 PM
Welcome to the board Jacqui icon_welcome

Lovely to see you here! I've seen the gorgeous Carys on FOA sounds like you have caught the Cavalier bug LOL

jacquiann
15th April 2012, 10:10 PM
I am a dog-walker/Petsitter/House-sitter part-time & have looked after a lovely Cavie - Rupert quite regularly, so I know how gentle & loving this breed are but Carys is something special & we shall really miss her. :(
I know FOTA RCT have found her a fantastic forever-home though, so I shall try not to be sad & think of her being so happy in her new life.
We would foster a Cavvie any time though; because they are such lovely dogs imho.

JessieAndMe
17th April 2012, 05:25 AM
How lovely and caring of you to take her in and I know it will be hard to say goodbye.
Will you be able to visit her in her new home?

lindylou
18th April 2012, 09:04 PM
hi

icon_welcome from lindylou and louie