• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rosa, new puppy

Browneyes

Hello all,

We purchased Rosa, 2 days ago and we are completely in love with her. She is so lovable and cute. I'm in love :eek:) Beautiful dog so graceful, gentile and placid.
:lotsaluv:
Amanda

I demand pictures!!! :)
I second that!
girl_haha.gif

Welcome to the forum, she sounds like a beautiful little poppet.

Hi guys, sorry to sound like a complete eejit but how do I post a photo, I can see an insert image button, and then it asks for the URL address but I have a couple of pictures saved on my laptop not on a web/url site...

Oh my goodness, she's absolutely adorable!
Enjoy your beautiful little girl, she'll be all grown up before you know it.

So cute! So, SO cute! First picture she is saying hello, second picture is an "I pee'd on the carpet but what's wrong with that?" look. So adorable.

We have had our ruby girl 8 weeks on saturday, my how they shoot up. knew she would but she is now looking like a new born foal, all legs and sooooo long :luv:

she is sooooo adorable (very much like my Kirra) and yes they do grow very fast and continue to attract loving glances when outdoors :)

AH OH MY GOD!! She looks so much like my little Lady!!!!! Lady's 5 months now, amazing how much she's grown but she's really a lovely puppy. Rosa is SUCH a little cutie pie.

The first time we took Bella to the Beach my husband was holding her lead while I went into the shop and became an instant babe magnet! He has never had so many gorgeous girls in bikini tops surrounding him!

she is sooooo adorable (very much like my Kirra) and yes they do grow very fast and continue to attract loving glances when outdoors :)

The first time we took Bella to the Beach my husband was holding her lead while I went into the shop and became an instant babe magnet! He has never had so many gorgeous girls in bikini tops surrounding him! The power of a puppy!

Back