PDA

View Full Version : Mac - 11 year old bleinhem male needing a new home

irishcavalierrescue
24th April 2012, 04:37 PM
Mac is an affectionate 11 year old intact male that is looking for a new home. He is used to children and doesn't seem to be bothered by cats. He snores loudly, loves his evening walks and cuddles but is not too keen on rain :rolleyes:. He is blind in one eye and requires cataract drops twice daily and had a tough start early in life. His current owners are in a difficult situation and need to rehome him as they have a sick family member that requires medical treatment abroad. If you can offer this lovely guy a home, please pm us or email irishcavalierrescue@gmail.com.

Here he is:
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/irishcavalierrescue/Mac - April 2012/12.jpg

Sue

Lisamarie
3rd May 2012, 01:55 PM
Is Mac still looking for a home? I've a rescue cat so I'm looking for a cat friendly cavalier - Mac might be just the man! How do I get in contact with the family to organise a visit? Thanks

Mac is an affectionate 11 year old intact male that is looking for a new home. He is used to children and doesn't seem to be bothered by cats. He snores loudly, loves his evening walks and cuddles but is not too keen on rain :rolleyes:. He is blind in one eye and requires cataract drops twice daily and had a tough start early in life. His current owners are in a difficult situation and need to rehome him as they have a sick family member that requires medical treatment abroad. If you can offer this lovely guy a home, please pm us or email irishcavalierrescue@gmail.com.

Here he is:
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/irishcavalierrescue/Mac - April 2012/12.jpg

Sue

irishcavalierrescue
3rd May 2012, 09:39 PM
Hi Lisa
Thanks for your enquiry. Yes, the lovely Mac is still looking for a home. If you would like to send us a pm with your email address and I can forward a rehoming application form to you.

Thanks
Sue

Lisamarie
4th May 2012, 08:43 PM
Thanks Sue. My email address is lacollins@dacbeachcroft.com
I already sent in an application form to Irish Cavalier Rescue yesterday but haven't heard anything back. Thanks a mil

Hi Lisa
Thanks for your enquiry. Yes, the lovely Mac is still looking for a home. If you would like to send us a pm with your email address and I can forward a rehoming application form to you.

Thanks
Sue

allie
12th May 2012, 10:45 PM
Any update on this wee guy?

Karlin
12th May 2012, 10:54 PM
Still looking for a home. :)

allie
13th May 2012, 02:54 PM
Aww - poor old boy :(

allie
18th May 2012, 07:50 PM
Any update? Hoping for good news as I'm a sucker for the oldies and can't stop thinking about this wee critter. Is he in foster? Has there been any interest or is the age putting people off? Oldies have so much to give :(

susandavis1
19th May 2012, 11:41 AM
Mac is currently in foster. We have some in interest in him but no suitable homes yet. He seems to be a placid, gentle doggie. Will post another pic later today.

allie
19th May 2012, 12:40 PM
Oh so glad there's been interest in him - thanks. Was thinking dangerous thoughts lol

irishcavalierrescue
19th May 2012, 01:06 PM
Here is Mac settling in his foster home :) Apparently he has a great snore :rolleyes: What cavalier doesn't?! :D
Let us know if your dangerous thoughts come back Allie :p

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/irishcavalierrescue/Mac - April 2012/Mac.jpg

allie
19th May 2012, 01:21 PM
Oh stop it!! I'd have him in a flash :D He's a beaut xx