• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Jazz!

Nix105

Hi, my name is Nicki and i'm the proud owner of Jazz, a tri colour bitch who is a little over 4 months now. She is my first cav and my first dog since my childhood and she is an absolute delight! Our life at home has changed considerably since she arrived and i couldn't be without her now. She charms simply everyone she meets and is becoming more well known in my local town than me!

We have just started our 2nd phase of puppy training tonight and had loads of fun, she is so completely motivated by food, that she is proving very easy to train, albeit she gets impatient if the treat doesn't come quick enough and starts barking at me - cheeky puppy! Shes now asleep exhausted - cuddled next to me of course!

I'm a novice at posting pictures, I've managed to download my avatar pic which is by far my favourite cute picture. I'm very lucky to have a family member who runs a grooming salon so this was Jazz's first bath. She coped with it in typical Cav stoic fashion - very brave girl!

Jazz - @ 3 months by Nix105, on Flickr

I hope it works!!!

icon_welcome I LOVE your avatar picture!!!! SO adorable!!! Jazz looks absolutely precious!!! I have a 10 month old tri color named Sonny. Can't wait to see more pics!

Thanks for all your kind comments - i'm kind of biased on her cuteness so glad you all think so too!!!

I took this pic earlier today, I brought the washing down to the kitchen and left it on the floor. When I returned, Jazz had moved from her bed (where she had been fast asleep) and this is where I found her!

Asleep on the washing 03/05/12 by Nix105, on Flickr

Back