• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

You already know me but met Fletcher!!!

MomObvious

Not sure this whole posting pictures thing works but cross your fingers
411575_279731685438256_100002042790067_616224_217521380_o

THIS IS ONLT A TEST:lpy: If it works I'll add more and tell you all about him

Melissa

Oh man try again!!! Holy cow I just realized I had my husbands laptop not mine lol

Oh well I can at least tell you about him for now. He is almost 12 weeks old and his Momma was taking in by a no kill shelter when she was pregnant (tied to the front gate half dead in the middle of the night) the whole story is on another thread; I'm an All Rounder and I don't even own a cavalier. So the have been blessed with a rescue puppy!!! Amazing that never happens and even when it does they are hard to get but thur a friend of my Aunt in PA. His momma has been at a very great shelter regained her health and had 3 puppies all boys. Born on my birthday, if thats not a sign? At first they weren't even sure they were all the way cavaliers but they are.....and healthy and need a home. SO......I go to PA the pick him next Wednesday. I'm so excited, I'm still on a waiting list with a GREAT breeder ("someone" on CT shared her name with me) but they may take a long time.....

I understand he may develop health problems but he needs a loving home why not me!!! Whatever comes I'm gonna love him anyway.

Don't worry I will work out this picture thing ASAP- he's super cute almost perfect looking

Melissa

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7138/6994001178_43ebe9d6c5_m.jpg

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to wait until my perfect husband to come home and help my figure this out...... anyway

Let me help you ....
6994001178_43ebe9d6c5_m.jpg

He is ADORABLE!! And yes, he may develop health problems, maybe has a greater risk of them, but at least you are going in with your eyes wide open and prepared to deal with whatever may come so he can have a great life.

yay you!!! And Yay Fletcher!

Can't wait to see pics of when you bring him home. :)

Back