• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Susan (me) and Tobey (my CKCS)!

nicolse

Tobey will be 4 years old this July; he's been with me since he was a baby. And like most, I'm sure, he is my very best friend. He did have surgery to correct Syringomylia and, other than a slight head tilt, is doing just fine. Looking forward to meeting others here!

Susan

Tobey will be 4 years old this July; he's been with me since he was a baby. And like most, I'm sure, he is my very best friend. He did have surgery to correct Syringomylia and, other than a slight head tilt, is doing just fine. Looking forward to meeting others here!

Susan

Hello Susan,

I have eleven year old Tommy who also has SM. There are a lot of us with SM affected dogs here & we are always interested in how successful the different treatments are.

Where do you live and who did the operation? Does Tobey need any medication or did the surgery take away all the pain symptoms?

Looking forward to seeing some photos.

Back