• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

HI from Sunny South Carolina

My Henry Boy

I've been reading and checking out this forum for what seems to be forever.
So, I figured it was time to introduce myself. I'm Shari, a SAHM to three skin kids, and one furry Cavalier baby. Henry is 22 weeks old, and is the love of our lives! I'm looking forward to becoming more of a part of this board.

Hi Shari, welcome to CT. We'd love to see some photo's of Henry. I can't have too many photo's of our gorgeous dogs!

Welcome fellow Carolina Cavalier! I live in Charlotte North Carolina (but from South Carolina). Would love to see pictures of little Henry.

Hello and welcome. We'd love to see some photos .... And as I'm
Sure you know this place can be addictive so be warned !!

Hello and welcome. We'd love to see some photos .... And as I'm
Sure you know this place can be addictive so be warned !!
I will post a bunch of pictures tomorrow, I can see I need to load them onto a photobucket first, no taking them right off the phone :)
Thanks for the warm welcome

Hello, I am in Charlotte too - glad to have you and look forward to hearing more and seeing pictures!!!!

I will post a bunch of pictures tomorrow, I can see I need to load them onto a photobucket first, no taking them right off the phone :)
Thanks for the warm welcome
Hi Shari,
I don't know what type of phone you have, but if it's a smart phone, there is an app called Taptalk that lots of us use to access this forum, you can upload photos directly from your phone if you use it. There is a link to the app on the home page here.:)

Hello, I am in Charlotte too - glad to have you and look forward to hearing more and seeing pictures!!!!

I didn't know that! Did not know if you knew but we have a cavalier meet up at William Davies park once a month. Send me PM if interested in cavalier meet up in Charlotte to get on email list if not already.

408af24e-b14f-0b78.jpg

Henry 22 weeks taken today

Why do cavaliers all come so cute lol. I wish I was saying hi from sunny Virginia but we're having a monster of a thunderstorm right now, even flash flood warning AND I have to go back out to my 12 years old band concert. I have a new cavalier puppy named Fletcher whenever I can track down my 15 year old to help me learn to work flicker I will post pictures. Ahhhh the joys of have too many children.

Welcome
Melissa

I love him - he is so adorable and love the information on tap talk - downloading it today!!!!

Back