• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kennel size for boarding

Soushiruiuma

After months of calling there is a cancelation on the QM2 with Cunard cruises. They have one kennel available.

I believe both dogs will fit comfortably (happily) in the kennel together. Cunard agents disagree - they have repeatedly told me that the dogs will spend most of the day in the kennel for a whole week. So, karlin and others who are familiar with boarding, especially UK standards:

Both of my cavaliers are on the small end- Guinness is 16 pounds, of a kind of lanky build, thistle is 13 pounds, petite but proportionate. The kennel is 30" wide x 35.5" deep x and 24" high. they will receive 3 walks per day, and there are visiting hours each day.

My dogs regularly share a 24" x 36" kennel in the house, and also when boarded. They get along famously, shared food bowl, no problems there.

That's good to hear. It was a difficult one, that is a long time for them to be confined and in some ways it might have been better for them to have each other for company. However I guess Cunard would have the final say anyway.

When are you leaving?

Back