• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Is it normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has she had another season since having the litter? It could be a phantom pregnancy.

Faith had a litter of puppies that were born dead or dying last Autumn. She came on heat in March and was producing milk again in May.

Hi Pandapaws23: please have a read of the 'Getting Started' section of the website to see what is appropriate to post. I don;t allow discussions of personal breeding situations for the reasons posted there, thanks. Any worries like this really should go to a vet. (y)

For the future of her puppies and the breed as a whole, I do hope prior to breeding, she was responsibly MRI'd, cardiologist tested for her heart clearance, and had eyes/patellas/hips cleared as well, and that the long-standing breeding protocols were followed (eg she is at least 2.5 years old, or at least 5 if the heart status of her parents were not known as clear up to them being age 5, and she was properly mated to an appropriately graded dog after his MRI) as otherwise every puppy is at high risk for mitral valve disease and syringomyelia. :(

As personal breeding related matters aren't an appropriate discussion for the board unless I or moderators personally know that someone is breeding within the protocols, and doing the appropriate health tests, I'll now close this thread. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back