• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Recommend a good dog groomer and pet sitter. Dublin

shinners

Hi all

I am looking for some recommendations for a good dog groomer on the North Side of Dublin. I have heard so many horror stories of dogs coming back from groomers with cuts on their skin. My little Lady is a rescue dog and she has been through enough horror in her life already that I dont want to place her in the hands of someone who is going to mistreat her. I also don't like the idea of dogs been placed in cages at groomers , I know I am probably sounding very fussy but Lady is only beginning to trust again and I dont want that shattered .
Also can anyone give me some advice as to what to do with Lady when I go on holidays, again i dont want to put her in a kennel, she wouldnt survive it. All advice greatly received

Thanks

Sinéad

Back