PDA

View Full Version : Alfie 7 y/o boy with Mallow Animal Rescue

allie
20th June 2012, 01:45 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s480x480/549678_326527010740602_1555184875_n.jpg
I'm sure you are aware of wee Alfie but just giving him a wee push as he's been waiting a while for his forever home. Update from his fosterer:
"I am fostering Alfie and a member of MAR. He is looking for his forever home. I would adopt him myself if I wasn't heading abroad early next year. He has the best character of any dog I have known, as soon as you bond with him. He has so many funny little ways about him. Great on the lead, great with older kids, good with cats, housetrained, rarely barks, very loyal, very affectionate and playful (with humans, doesn't like playing with other dogs). Would be good for him to be with another calm dog (ideally) or a being lone dog as he gets very stressed around playful lively dogs. He is an absolute dream and it is going to break my heart when he goes but I want him to have the best home possible. He is a sensitive soul but a great companion and very funny."

Lisamarie
16th July 2012, 09:00 PM
Hi there
Just wondering if Alfie has found a home or if he is still available. Thanks

UOˇTE=allie;420476]http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s480x480/549678_326527010740602_1555184875_n.jpg
I'm sure you are aware of wee Alfie but just giving him a wee push as he's been waiting a while for his forever home. Update from his fosterer:
"I am fostering Alfie and a member of MAR. He is looking for his forever home. I would adopt him myself if I wasn't heading abroad early next year. He has the best character of any dog I have known, as soon as you bond with him. He has so many funny little ways about him. Great on the lead, great with older kids, good with cats, housetrained, rarely barks, very loyal, very affectionate and playful (with humans, doesn't like playing with other dogs). Would be good for him to be with another calm dog (ideally) or a being lone dog as he gets very stressed around playful lively dogs. He is an absolute dream and it is going to break my heart when he goes but I want him to have the best home possible. He is a sensitive soul but a great companion and very funny."[/QUOTE]

Charlifarley
16th July 2012, 10:19 PM
Hi. As far as I know he is still available.

Lisamarie
17th July 2012, 03:27 PM
Would you have contact details for the Mallow Animal Rescue so that I can contact them - I haven't been able to find a phone number for them. Or if the Lady who is fostering Alfie could send me her number I will call her, or I can email her.

Thanks a mil

Hi. As far as I know he is still available.

Charlifarley
17th July 2012, 03:40 PM
I found this number on their facebook page - 087-6758035. I might be able to get contact details for his foster, if I can, I'll pm them to you, but you would most likely need to talk to the rescue themselves to see about adopting Alfie. Good luck :)

Lisamarie
17th July 2012, 07:05 PM
Thanks very much for that. I don't have access to facebook.

I found this number on their facebook page - 087-6758035. I might be able to get contact details for his foster, if I can, I'll pm them to you, but you would most likely need to talk to the rescue themselves to see about adopting Alfie. Good luck :)

allie
27th July 2012, 02:26 PM
Alfie has now been reserved :*nana:

susandavis1
27th July 2012, 03:48 PM
great news :)