PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmmmm popcorn

meljoy
27th June 2012, 05:05 PM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7258/7455164830_76e578b3b4_z.jpg

Leo couldnt have got any closer when Katie was enjoying a movie night with popcorn

MomObvious
27th June 2012, 05:34 PM
A few nights ago I fell asleep on the sofa with Fletcher I woke up and he was sleeping on my head!!!! Cavalier's do not understand "personal space" but who would want them too, not me.

Melissa

tupup
27th June 2012, 08:34 PM
lovely pic of such a pleading face!
Got to say tho your Leo is excellent at "personal space" both my girls would have just dived into that bowl heads first! I wouldnt have got near it if i tried to sit like that! Even a cup of coffee needs to be held up above my head between sips or its theirs!!ha ha... They are ruined i know but i wouldnt have them any other way...(they are also very good girls when i need them to be!)

meljoy
27th June 2012, 08:42 PM
lovely pic of such a pleading face!
Got to say tho your Leo is excellent at "personal space"

He has "Emotional blackmail" off to a fine art. That face is very hard to say no to :roll:

Janice
1st July 2012, 11:41 AM
Great shot of the lovely Leo, Mel! Lewis does that staring thing with the others in the household but not with me! I can be laying on the settee eating a cheese sandwich on a plate and he lays on my lap facing the other way!! That goes to show me just WHO in my household has given him things in the past!! lol