PDA

View Full Version : My Cavalier is so.......

Alana
1st July 2012, 12:36 PM
I decided to start a cute thread. The idea is to insert the adjective for your Cavalier and then the reason. I will start.

My Cavalier is so clever because she scratches at the door to let me know when the cats want to come in and go out.

MomObvious
1st July 2012, 01:36 PM
My cavalier is so sweet because last night a thunderstorm woke my little boy up so I let him sleep with us and Fletcher immediately curled up right next to him, I think he knew my son was scared. All slept fine the rest of the night.

Melissa

CSutherland
1st July 2012, 05:09 PM
My cavalier is so sweet because he's finally potty trained and scratches at the door when he needs to go out. He can hold it a long time!

MadeleineSarah
1st July 2012, 08:38 PM
My cavalier is so funny because when I tell him to "go and fetch a toy" he will scamper off out of the lounge, riffle through his toy basket in the kitchen until he finds the one he fancies that day then come trotting back to "play" with me.

I couldn't love my little monkey face any more. :)

M&O

Love my Cavaliers
1st July 2012, 10:08 PM
My cavalier Oz is so clever because he's in the emergency hospital now (a long story for another day - suffice it to say he's fine) and whenever any doctor or tech walks by he starts to whine.They immediately take him out of his cage, snuggle with him and then carry him around for a bit. He knows how to get the lovin' he wants.

karen baker
1st July 2012, 11:18 PM
my cavalier is daft, every evening when we go out walking, she looks under cars, hoping to chase pussy cats.:lpy: karen,ruby and sadie

DZee
1st July 2012, 11:43 PM
My Cavalier is so clever that if we play a game of hide & seek and I hide his toy waaay under the Bedspread..he will tunnel his way around till he finds it..and then comes out with his prize & the biggest puppy grin ever !! :thmbsup:

~ Btw~ thanks for this thread.... needed to *smile* ;)

Alana
2nd July 2012, 04:19 PM
Ha! These are great!

My cavalier is so funny because she barks at birds to let me know there is an intruder but wags her tail when the door bell rings.

tealcisgod04
2nd July 2012, 04:38 PM
My Cavalier is so adorable. He's just started to learn to lift his leg (he did it for the first time yesterday) but keeps loosing his balance and falling over!

My Henry Boy
2nd July 2012, 10:23 PM
My cavalier is so spoilt, he sleeps under the covers and on my pillow for his naps!

DZee
4th July 2012, 08:48 PM
( Want to keep this thread going..as it is so nice to read these comments ! ;) )

My Cavalier ( Wrigley) is so cute..that whenever I talk to him...cocks his little head as if in complete surprise!!
And has the most adorable expression on his face...like he is trying his hardest to figure out what I am talking about !!
LOL...:lol:

Nix105
4th July 2012, 09:46 PM
My cavalier Jazz is so adorable and funny - tonight she's been barking at the tv as there have been farm animals on it!!!

My Henry Boy
4th July 2012, 10:10 PM
I love when they bark at the tv, lol

MomObvious
5th July 2012, 03:20 AM
My cavalier is so tired...after spending a good part of the afternoon running on the beach with a yellow lab. This lab was super cute and LOVES the water, the waves were really flat today Fletcher (on his leash-with me behind him) followed the lab in to the water! Its was so much fun.....I'm just as tired as he is tonight tho. I have been rinsing him off every day after the beach but today he needed a full soapy bath!!!! By the way the lab's owners have been staying near us all week but until yesterday when I had Fletcher out on the beach they didn't know dogs were allowed on the beach so they were leaving her in :( Poor baby she had way more fun with Fletcher today!

Melissa

DZee
5th July 2012, 05:41 PM
I love when they bark at the tv, lol

Wrigley does the same thing. He barked at a huge BULL on Animal Planet the other night !! ...hahaha

DZee
5th July 2012, 05:45 PM
My Cavalier ( Wrigley) is so "onry" ( but still *sweet) that he thinks digging for moles is the most FUN a dog could ever have !!..as he is determined to find more moles even if there probably is NO MORE out there!!...hahaha

DZee
7th July 2012, 06:58 PM
( Gonna add another one! :o)
My Cavalier is so funny...that he will hide in the flowers ( where he's not supposed to be !!) and pounch on butterflies that come to the butterfly bush & then happily chase them around the yard. Hysterical !
Sometimes he even catches them ! :roll:

MadeleineSarah
7th July 2012, 08:53 PM
My Cavalier is so silly he thinks he is a Kangaroo!!

http://img.tapatalk.com/5ad8cbae-85b4-9914.jpg

What's that Skippy?
You can't quite see over the back of the sofa??

Silly Dog!

DZee
7th July 2012, 10:26 PM
Madeleinesarah...that is too cute* !

MomObvious
8th July 2012, 02:22 AM
My cavalier is so dumb (well not dumb but dumb) because we came back for vacation today and picked up our other dog, Eddie from being boarded, he has his hair cut while there and I honestly think Fletcher doesn't recognize Eddie. Fletcher has been all over him all day!!! Eddie doesn't come on vacations with us because he does NOT travel well.

But in Fletcher's defense Eddie looks different,and smells different. I think its funny.

Melissa

PS Fletcher is not dumb, I do not think that I say it in a joking manner:rolleyes: I love my dog, but sometimes even my kids do things and I say well that was dumb.

My Henry Boy
8th July 2012, 02:49 AM
Melissa, it's more than obvious you love your little bugger! I say Henry is dumb too when he does silly stuff!

MishathePooh
8th July 2012, 04:47 AM
My cavalier is so entitled. He prefers his home cooked meals to have steamed, not boiled rice and handfed. He insists on being carried when other dogs are nearby. He needs an engraved invitation to come up on the couch.

Cavaliers, like wine, become priceless when aged.

kjaneb
9th July 2012, 12:55 PM
My cavalier is so...flighty. She's a funny little thing to walk, interested in everyone and everything!

MadeleineSarah
9th July 2012, 05:55 PM
My Cavalier is so stupid he doesn't understand that the black and white furry thing that lives with us is a CAT!

If I say "Where's the CAT?"
He will race straight past Cosmo and start shouting at all of the windows!

Silly dog!
lmao.. I don't do it everyday... Honest! lol

http://img.tapatalk.com/5284f83f-ff01-3da3.jpg

DZee
9th July 2012, 07:03 PM
My Cavalier is so stupid he doesn't understand that the black and white furry thing that lives with us is a CAT!

If I say "Where's the CAT?"
He will race straight past Cosmo and start shouting at all of the windows!

Silly dog!
lmao.. I don't do it everyday... Honest! lol

http://img.tapatalk.com/5284f83f-ff01-3da3.jpg

Does he know Cosmos' by name though ( instead of "cat")? Bet if you said go get Cosmos he would !! ..hahaha !!

We will tell Wrigley..> go get "Zeb" ( our black Lab)..and he does it. Same with Zeb..they understand that is what the other is called.

DZee
9th July 2012, 07:08 PM
Our Wrigley is so "rad"..bad or whatever they say...lol.. that if he would want to be a punk rocker he could pull off the look! He has this little blonde patch of hair on top of his head..and my husband spiked it up the other night...it was sooo funny!
Gonna do it again..and then take a picture !! ;)

sunshinekisses
9th July 2012, 09:46 PM
My cavalier is so special, I can't imagine a life without him. <3

Stacy De
10th July 2012, 02:17 AM
My Cavalier is so helpful, I would not be able to make a bed, do laundry, sweep a floor, and the list goes on.... without his help! As I type this he is on my lap with his chin on the keyboard, helping of course!:rotfl:

My Henry Boy
10th July 2012, 02:54 AM
My cavi is so silly, he loves to sit on the back of the couch just above my head and put his toys in my mop of curls.

DZee
10th July 2012, 03:23 AM
My cavi is so silly, he loves to sit on the back of the couch just above my head and put his toys in my mop of curls.

:p...LUV IT !!

MomObvious
10th July 2012, 01:27 PM
I love this thread, its fun!

My cavalier is so silly, because he loves to bark at himself it a mirror.

My 4 yr old loves to play in mirrors (weird but...) so we installed some mirrored squares at floor level in his room. I was so tired of having to get him off the bathroom sink to play in that mirror! Fletcher has never been allowed in the kids rooms (too many little toys) Well my son wanted Fletcher to come play blocks (they are big) yesterday, so I took him to visit my son's room, that's when Fletcher noticed the mirrors. He has been barking at the bottom of the gated stairs to go up there already this morning :D Such a silly boy!

Melissa

MomObvious
10th July 2012, 01:30 PM

When I have my hair up in a pony tail Fletcher gets up there and chews my hair!!!!! I think Fletcher is part pet bird somewhere in him cause he is always sitting on the back of the sofa and putting him head on my shoulder. Love it!

Melissa

DZee
10th July 2012, 07:47 PM
I love this thread, its fun!

My cavalier is so silly, because he loves to bark at himself it a mirror.

My 4 yr old loves to play in mirrors (weird but...) so we installed some mirrored squares at floor level in his room. I was so tired of having to get him off the bathroom sink to play in that mirror! Fletcher has never been allowed in the kids rooms (too many little toys) Well my son wanted Fletcher to come play blocks (they are big) yesterday, so I took him to visit my son's room, that's when Fletcher noticed the mirrors. He has been barking at the bottom of the gated stairs to go up there already this morning :D Such a silly boy!

Melissa

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x460/rodihbtw/Sticker/STICKER%203D%20for%20Kids%20and%20Wall/facebook_like_button_Jual_Sticker.jpg

DZee
10th July 2012, 07:51 PM
Our Wrigley is so "rad"..bad or whatever they say...lol.. that if he would want to be a punk rocker he could pull off the look! He has this little blonde patch of hair on top of his head..and my husband spiked it up the other night...it was sooo funny!
Gonna do it again..and then take a picture !! ;)

Here's Wrigley's new look ( just kiddin'). I posted this in the photo section last night. Wrigley a/k/a ~ Spike ! :badgrin:

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p134/DZee_photos/Wrigley%20%20Zeb/wrigakaspike-1.jpg

tealcisgod04
11th July 2012, 07:04 PM
My cavalier is so special, I can't imagine a life without him. <3

:lotsaluv:brilliant comment! I think you have summarised how it feels to be a Cavie owner!

Nix105
11th July 2012, 07:57 PM
My cavalier is slightly bonkers - she's currently running around the garden in circles at high speed -we call it her "rabbit legs" moment! She's so funny!!!

xoxHannaHxox
11th July 2012, 09:25 PM
My Charlie is so funny..

Tonight he went mad growling and barking at the chihuahua in a hot dog costume on the tv!!

:D

DZee
13th July 2012, 06:32 AM
My Charlie is so funny..

Tonight he went mad growling and barking at the chihuahua in a hot dog costume on the tv!!

:D

I can't say I blame him on that one ( he probably thought it looked ridiculous!)...hehehe !! :fool:

MomObvious
18th July 2012, 12:59 PM
My cavalier is such an attention hog, he is peeking out the 2 inch gap in the fence (where the gate and fence met) to watch people walk by and whine for attention. Several of my neighbors stop and say hello to him tho. So I guess it works!!! Don't worry the gate is padlocked, and it's a 6 ft wood fence and I'm outside too.

Melissa

DZee
18th July 2012, 04:50 PM
My Cavalier is so onry. He lives w/ his big brother Zeb ( our labrador)..and every morning they have their usual play time which is really cute to watch. :fool: :jmp:
Even though Wrigley is MUCH smaller than Zeb...he manages however to take every toy away that Zeb gets ( so Zeb goes and retrieves another)...until every single toy is out of the toy bin !! :lol:

tealcisgod04
18th July 2012, 07:11 PM
My Cavalier is so bored when I have to do some work!! We've been on 2 walks, had training and play sessions and still, Tails is trotting around, sighing and looking at me like no dog in the history of the world has ever been so bored!!

ashleighelizabeth
18th July 2012, 08:29 PM
Hahahaha this made me laugh! They are always ready to play!

My Cavalier is so bored when I have to do some work!! We've been on 2 walks, had training and play sessions and still, Tails is trotting around, sighing and looking at me like no dog in the history of the world has ever been so bored!!

My Henry Boy
18th July 2012, 08:52 PM
My cavalier is so lovey, he's curled up behind my knees on the couch with his face on my feet taking a nap.

MomObvious
18th July 2012, 10:00 PM
My cavalier is better behaved then my 4 year old child!!!! Well ok not all the time but he listens better. Little Mr. Monster (my 4 yr old son) is on a roll today, I know we are all still adjusting to being home together all the time but I can not keep him busy today. I have played legos half the morning, colored for an hour, played matchbox cars until my rrrrrrrrmmmmmm voice ran out but Mr. Monster is still acting like a mega brat today. Its super hot out so we didn't walk Fletcher after lunch time. I love that for Fletcher too hot outside means I'll sleep all afternoon wonder if he can teach Mr. Monster that trick. The brat has a 2 hour gymnastics class this evening, I can't wait 2 hours without him:)

Melissa

Nix105
18th July 2012, 10:19 PM
My cavalier is better behaved then my 4 year old child!!!! Well ok not all the time but he listens better. Little Mr. Monster (my 4 yr old son) is on a roll today, I know we are all still adjusting to being home together all the time but I can not keep him busy today. I have played legos half the morning, colored for an hour, played matchbox cars until my rrrrrrrrmmmmmm voice ran out but Mr. Monster is still acting like a mega brat today. Its super hot out so we didn't walk Fletcher after lunch time. I love that for Fletcher too hot outside means I'll sleep all afternoon wonder if he can teach Mr. Monster that trick. The brat has a 2 hour gymnastics class this evening, I can't wait 2 hours without him:)

Melissa

I'm laughing because just this last weekend my friends daughter was whining at me cos she had mud on her leg... And i replied this is why I have a dog, not a daughter!!!!:D

MomObvious
19th July 2012, 01:52 AM
I'm laughing because just this last weekend my friends daughter was whining at me cos she had mud on her leg... And i replied this is why I have a dog, not a daughter!!!!:D

Too bad for me I realized too late I'd rather have cavalier's than kids. I'm kidding I love them all but there is such a big gap in between my kids ages 16, 12 and 4 it sometimes feel like I'm never going to get out of the little kids years..... so many people have told me the third child is always the easiest. Well Mr. Monster must be my pay back or something he is just a very busy kid. Amazing tho he is wonderful with Fletcher, loves to "help" with training. Mr.Monster can even get Fletcher to sit when asked and high five.

Melissa

My Henry Boy
19th July 2012, 02:15 AM
My 5 y/o daughter has been a terror the past few days! It's too hot to go out for long, and she's just not content inside. When does school start, lol!
Henry is better behaved a lot too ;-)