PDA

View Full Version : Urgent: Missing Black and Tan with Heart Condition- Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland

Desrae
3rd July 2012, 10:27 AM
I saw this on the facebook page of Kildare Animal Rescue last night, she still hasn't been found. Holly, a female is a 6 year old black and tan cavalier lost in Celbridge area, last seen around Ballygoran View. It is urgent to find her as she has a heart condition and needs her meds!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/179175_457309860959972_863170344_n.jpg

Desrae
3rd July 2012, 10:46 AM
Hi everyone, to add to this, she has been missing since Thursday 28th June!! :(

Charlifarley
6th July 2012, 10:40 AM
Sadly Holly's family have found her body behind their garden shed. Poor little thing -6 is far too young to die -she had a heart condition. at least her family know what happened now :(

Nicki
6th July 2012, 11:36 AM
OH no that is just tragic :( at least they know what happened but 6 is just so young.

karen baker
6th July 2012, 07:26 PM
I,am so saddened for hollys family, its every pet owners nightmare, god bless her, and her loving family. karen, ruby and sadie xxx *ng*l

Desrae
10th July 2012, 10:19 AM
This is so sad. I'm so very upset about this, those two girls she was spotted with should have reported her as a 'found' dog, all of this could have been avoided. I'm not sure if Holly had been returned to her family and then died or did she find her way back to the garden and died? It's so tragic altogether. RIP little Holly.

Desrae
10th July 2012, 10:27 AM
Sorry, I just re-read the thread about her being missing, was it that she went behind their shed and died there and they didn't know she was there? How tragic! :(