• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introduction and Thank You

Stacy De

I joined this forum back in April, but have not taken the time to do an introduction, so figured it was time. My name is Stacy and my husband and I are the proud parents of Cody born on Dec 5, 2011 and he came to his forever home on Feb 8, 2012. We have been doggy parents for the last 20+ years but he is our first Cavalier. I can tell you he will not be our last!! I am fortunate enough to work from home so Cody is truly my 24hr a day companion.

I would like to also take this time to thank all of you for your input, thoughts and reflections. I can not tell you how many times I have needed information and was able to find what I needed here. It has also brought me many a smiles and a tear or two as well. Thank you all!!!

Welcome Stacy...like your profile pic of Cody. :D He's a cute little Cavalier !

Welcome Stacy and Cody. Fletcher was born Feb 16, 2012 so my pup and yours are close together in age!!!! I also know Fletcher is only my first cavalier, I'm SO in love with him. He fits in perfectly to my crazy life, actually the evening cuddles are so good for me too. There is no better way to relax at the end of a busy day than having a sleeping cavalier lay on you. Fletcher is my first puppy period, tho I have had at least one dog my entire adult life however I think this cavalier is just a little more special. Alright I loved my last dog too, but he wasn't the cuddling type. I love having a doggie shadow following me around the house. I have kids too, Fletcher is a better listener than them sometimes too. I least there is not bad talking with Fletcher. :)

Melissa

Hi, My name is Emma. Our little Cavalier is called Alfie and he was born on 2nd May 2012 and came to his forever home on 7th July 2012 so he is very much a baby still.
I have never had a dog before having kept cats all my life. I also have children and work from home as a childminder, so life is pretty crazy...especially at the moment :)
I will put photos on here as soon as I can figure out how!

Emma

Hi, My name is Emma. Our little Cavalier is called Alfie and he was born on 2nd May 2012 and came to his forever home on 7th July 2012 so he is very much a baby still.
I have never had a dog before having kept cats all my life. I also have children and work from home as a childminder, so life is pretty crazy...especially at the moment :)
I will put photos on here as soon as I can figure out how!

Emma

Emma, welcome and congratulations on Alfie! Enjoy the baby stages, they seem to grow up so quickly. Will look forward to seeing pics, I like you am still working out how to do that! Best of luck!!

Back