• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finally joined!

PammyO

Hello everyone, I have been following this forum for two years since I got my first Cavalier Bodie. Through a series of email and network changes I had difficulty joining. I am not the most computer savvy. I can't tell you how helpful you have all been with the multitude of questions I have had in raising a cavalier. He is truly the love of our lives and now I also have a grand dog Blenheim named Buckley that is one year old. Thank you Karlin for all your work with this most valuable site!

welcome-sign.jpg
to the forum !

icon_welcomeicon_welcomeicon_welcomeI joined the site after reading for a few day.....thank goodness I did. I have learned so much and its really nice to have somewhere to come discuss my favorite subject Fletcher.

Melissa

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to chatting with everyone. I am going to try and figure out how to post some pics of my baby and learn how to use the forum. (This is Bodie when he was about 12 weeks old. Believe or not he sat in the dish on his own!)
yOR8J.jpg

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to chatting with everyone. I am going to try and figure out how to post some pics of my baby and learn how to use the forum. (This is Bodie when he was about 12 weeks old. Believe or not he sat in the dish on his own!)
yOR8J.jpg

Oh..that is too cute* !! ;)

Back