• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wanna know why cavalier puppies are so cute

MomObvious

So I have wondered this for a long time and I have finally figured it out. Cavalier puppies are so cute because they are setting you up to love them to pieces by the time their puppy hair blows out and you will not mind the hair explosion all over your house when it happens. Holy Batman is that a lot of shedding right now. I thought because of Fletcher age and the hot spring and summer, I might "miss" out on this at least this year. However......

I have no carpet even throw rugs. Fletcher seems to think chewing them are fun and yeah, I don't need my baby eating rugs. We have laminate wood floors and I LOVE them. Nothing works better that a good old fashion straw broom. However, I am regretting the dark brown sofas I got only a year and a half ago. But what are you gonna do.

It really doesn't matter, heck there is even Fletcher hair on my laptop now :) I love him so much I don't mind at all. I just wanted to share my mystery solved with you. Any tips for keeping the hair from becoming a beast of it own would be appreciated. I like to sweep the floors and de-hair the sofas everyday to manage it before it gets too bad, so far my little cheap pet vac is doing pretty well on the sofas. Oh but the hair clinging to the feet of the dining room chairs are annoying, I'm pretty close to putting tennis balls on the feet :shifty:

Anyway, I still do not care I will get another cavalier in a minute the shedding and all.

Melissa

I hear ya! Also, chewing the legs on Mom's lamp table that was in our home when I was a child (I am 70!). Dog hair in all the corners, on my clothes, probably in our food (who cares?) completely filling the vacuum bag to full and overflowing, peeing on the carpet, (that's over now) and on & on. Luckily he just gets sweeter and prettier as he grows up. Amazing.

The best way to control hair is daily grooming. (y) So you get it before it comes out all over the house.

Try swiffers. I am sure they have them at any grocery store. I also have hardwood floors, laminate and tile floors. I don't know what I would do without swiffers. If you have an Aslets store or online, they have reusable micracle fiber swiffers that are great. That is what I do. Helps with hair as well as dust and particles in the air. Good luck.\
churchill's mom

I LOVE swiffers. I have been meaning to crochet reusable pads because I hate tossing the cloths in the garbage.
I swiffer at least once a day and we are hardwoods and tile floors.

Back