• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fletcher goes to the Zoo

MomObvious

A city zoo had a fundraiser all month, every Wednesday in August they are celebrating Dog Days at the Zoo. You pay "paws" fee and have to bring proof of current rabies vac. Dogs have a bunch of rules (which is good) you can't allow your dog to bark at animals, you have to clean up after your dog etc. So today Mr. Monster and I took Fletcher to the zoo!!!! He was excellent...loved to be out for sure. There was a lot of dogs there and some special doggie booths, selling home-made treats, flags, collars and all types of stuff. Fletcher did stop and sniff for a long time at the elephants, but he didn't bark at them. The only time I needed to pick him up and claim him down was over the super cute spider monkeys, they were very active I think Fletcher wanted to play. I'm totally kicking myself for forgetting my camera. Funny tho dogs were allowed in all the building except the barnyard animals, sorry Fletcher no chasing chickens today.

Melissa

Back