• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lady & Gracie

cpell009

Hello Everyone!

I've been around the forum for a couple months now but I havent formally introduced myself yet as I've been waiting to complete my pack :). I have a 6 month old Tri named Lady, and after receiving some great advice here I decided to adopt Gracie, a 3 year old blenheim.

Gracie originally came from the US and was shown for a while. She was meant to be bred but a low thyroid problem was discovered, hence the reason for the breeder deciding to give her up to a pet home. I just picked her up yesterday evening, so she is still adjusting to her new life. She is really calm and laid back, except she does get very possessive over food. When there is no food around, her and Lady get along great. But if Lady comes near her when she has a food bowl or a bone, she snaps a bit. This is making Lady, who is already very submissive and nervous, a little skittish around her but Im hoping they will adjust to each other soon. The breeder has at least 15 other cavaliers, and although she devotes her life to her dogs Im sure Gracie isnt used to having so much attention. Im really happy to finally have her here!

7747992278_8ec92a5e67.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Car ride home!

7747991896_f754b36319.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Meeting everyone for the first time!

7747958406_5bb0c2337d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Getting cozy with her new sister

7747994952_88256e2cbc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cuties!

7748265964_0a3f5e92cd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Still my baby! haha

Very sweet looking little ladies! I hope they settle in with each other and live happily ever after. The little one looks as if she adores the new one already.

You have 2 pretty little ladies!!!!!!! I would love to adopt another adult cavalier too. I've only had Fletcher since April and I already just can't picture my house without a cavalier in it.

Melissa

Back