PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Kobe!

LilKobe
11th August 2012, 08:10 PM
Hi CavalierTalk! I'm a long time reader of the board but this is my first post. I'm the proud owner for a 4 1/2 month old gorgeous tricolor boy named Kobe. He's everything that you'd want in a Cavalier -- super friendly, sweet, devoted, and not to mention unbelievably handsome! I grew up with two blenheim Cavaliers who are now 9 and 11, so when I decided to get a dog of my own, I knew what I wanted. I work in a dog friendly office so he comes almost everywhere with me. I recently started writing a blog to have a place to share all of my stories and experiences with him. I thought you all might enjoy so if you want to take a look, you can find it at dearkobe.blogspot.com (http://dearkobe.blogspot.com). I'm working on putting up tons of pictures and other good stuff. Please let me know what you think! I look forward to being part of the community here at CavalierTalk. :p

http://bostonzest.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54fc42bb88834017743eb1ac1970d-800wi

Nicki
12th August 2012, 08:15 PM
Welcome to the board!! Kobe looks a sweetheart and I love that he is already helping you on the computer!

I'm sure having been a long term reader of the board meant you knew about finding a breeder who was health testing so have the best chance of Kobe having a long and healthy life.

MomObvious
12th August 2012, 08:34 PM
Well stop lurking and join the rest of us who are cavalier crazy:roll::biggrin: I used to take Fletcher with me everyday at work too. But I'm not working anymore (for a bit) I love that I never have to leave him. Its a good way to raise a pup, less to little no worrying about "am I socializing my puppy enough?" I will check out our blog for sure.

Ok I'm back after reading your blog I wanted to add #1 Cute cute cute could Kobe get any cuter??? #2 After a few weeks at work Fletcher was getting into everything too. He was chewing wires, barking a bunch and whining when he didn't get his way fast enough. (I owned a childcare center the noise wasn't a problem but still I had work to do) Anyway, I made 2 big changes that I think really helped. One I started walking him for exercise in the mornings and I started keeping him in a baby pack and play in the office. It worked out great for me because he was tired most of the morning and no more watching him like a hawk so he didn't eat wires.

lindylou
14th August 2012, 08:27 PM
icon_welcome

wow kobe is so so beautiful
looking forward to seeing more pics of him
sending kobe kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

Brian M
14th August 2012, 08:45 PM
Hi

And welcome .Kobe looks a little star and as you saylots more photos pls ,

LilKobe
18th August 2012, 04:52 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll be doing plenty of posting about him here and on the blog.

I've tried taking him on long walks in the morning to tire him out (basically walking to work) but can't sem to conquer the puppy energy. I think the office is just too much fun for him.

@Nicki - Yes, he comes from a great breeder! Good health in his lineage and he was raised wonderfully in his first couple weeks of life. Couldn't have brought home a better pup.